Sign in to follow this  
Jayon

I never did get that...

Everyone knows the Gamecube was built to be tough in order to withstand the fury of angry 8-year-old Japanese girls. >_>

How can Piranha Plants shoot flames without catching themselves on fire?

Yeah the Wii does seem a bit on the fragile side.

Back on topic though, how come in a lot of games food can heal wounds obtained by getting hacked with a sword or some other way of getting injured. Brawl is a good example of this, but if I went through my game collection I am sure I could fine over 10 games that make use of this. Some games keep it realistic such as Resident Evil (I'm not sure about those green herbs though >.>), but come on who gets stabbed with a knife and then runs to the fridge and eats a chicken leg and is healed?

Edited by Papa_Smurf

Speaking of Resident Evil, why is it that people are so freaked out about 'racism' in RE5 when in RE4, you were blowing the heads off of Spanish, Catholic-styled zealot extremists? As far as I can tell, no one cared about that. >_>

^ Because Americans are stupid and think racism is just white people killing black people and it takes place in Africa.

Speaking of Resident Evil, why is it that people are so freaked out about 'racism' in RE5 when in RE4, you were blowing the heads off of Spanish, Catholic-styled zealot extremists? As far as I can tell, no one cared about that. >_>

Because killing blacks is a touchy subject, also I don't really think it is as big as people are making it out to be. Most of the people calling it racist are either trolling or just think they are being funny. I really think very few people are seriously offended by it.

How the hell does Samus store all of those missiles, super missiles, and power bombs in her suit? :blink:

How the hell does Samus store all of those missiles, super missiles, and power bombs in her suit? :blink:

She stores it in the same place Link stores his bombs, iron boots, bow and arrows, and various other items.

She stores it in the same place Link stores his bombs, iron boots, bow and arrows, and various other items.

...In a magic bag? :blink:

...In a magic bag? :blink:

In Alex's infinite bag. >_>

"Speaking of Resident Evil, why is it that people are so freaked out about 'racism' in RE5 when in RE4, you were blowing the heads off of Spanish, Catholic-styled zealot extremists? As far as I can tell, no one cared about that."

The RE fans that are actually fans of the game for the most part, don't care and realize that people that are infected with a mutagenic viral agent causing them to want to kill other humans are not humans themselves basically :ridley: rawr

*Alex puts his hand into his backpack to grab a chocolate bar but instead pulls out the Master Sword*

Alex: :blink: I don't know how that got there but this is freaking awesome.

"Speaking of Resident Evil, why is it that people are so freaked out about 'racism' in RE5 when in RE4, you were blowing the heads off of Spanish, Catholic-styled zealot extremists? As far as I can tell, no one cared about that."

The RE fans that are actually fans of the game for the most part, don't care and realize that people that are infected with a mutagenic viral agent causing them to want to kill other humans are not humans themselves basically :ridley: rawr

You have a good point there. Sorry I brought this up, it's just that my city newspaper brought this issue up not only once, but three consecutive weeks, and it started to piss me off. >_>

You have a good point there. Sorry I brought this up, it's just that my city newspaper brought this issue up not only once, but three consecutive weeks, and it started to piss me off. >_>

Okay nevermind maybe it is a bigger deal than I thought :Kraid: rawr

Edited by Sour_Zelda

Wow, that's pretty sick. Just wondering though, what kind of stance were they taking? Were they neutral, or were they throwing their lot in with those making a fuss about it?

Also, I haven't played RE5 (or much of the RE series at all actually, though what I have seen rocks). Can someone bring me up to speed on what's causing the racism argument? I'm pretty sure I heard the basics of it once before, but I don't remember them and I didn't get a whole lot of info anyway.

Basically the game is set in Africa making the enemies black people, the main character is white and trolls and noobs alike love blowing this up into a gigantic issue.

Check out the Xbox360 Resident Evil 5 message boards if you want to see people actively calling this racist.

And in the other four games, you're only killing white zombies, right? People can be so near-sighted at times; it makes me sick.

Yeah, you are right Jayon. Like I said though it is only an issue to the trolls and noobs. It is hardly an issue anywhere else (except where Tats lives)

Well technically in 4 they were spaniards in a medival-like village and ever since 4 they haven't been zombies....but basically yeah, that's why they're making a big deal about this :motherbrain: GRAHH!!!

I always wondered how big of a bag those FF characters must have in order to carry around 100+ weapons and armor pieces and craploads of phoenix downs and potions...

Vote for Obama and you vote for a halt to white suppression.

>_______________________>

I'm not even going to comment.

>_______________________>

I'm not even going to comment.

It was obviously sarcasm Lonte :p