Sign in to follow this  
Dudemaster47

Shoutbox

DM told me the link, Cannon then edited it afterwards so nobody could see it...so I guess the site is off limits to newbies like me :p

If it's given to you as such. I found the link before myself through Google, it really isn't hard if you know what to search for.

OMG DM why did you post that link, now I can't go to LM.

Edited by Sour_Zelda

...Huh?

Jeez, you could just go there by linking yourself. I only showed it to you so you would be quiet about wanting to go there. No other reason. Nobody is on, so there's really no point in going, especially since it's a dead website.

Ah whatever, oh and I specifically said that I could care less about the site. Look right above your post with the link. The only reason I am mildly interested now is because it has a working chat.

I fail to see the problem concerning anyone else but DM or Sour. Sour can still find the link on Google if he were to take a sudden interest, we're not prohibited from going to a dead site, no negative consequences have affected anyone at all but barely to DM. His post was edited, so what?

Meh, I already know how to find the site and I doubt Cannon would care that much. After checking out the site a little more though, I realized that I have nearly no reason to want to be there as even the chat is dead.

Me and Lonte are there....

Man are we having fun here!

>.>

<.<

Come, people!

*sips coffee*

XD at SR388's new Invader Zim avatar. That brings back good memories.

I love Invader Zim.

I loved that show when it was around, but my sister is NUTS about it. She even bought the DVD set for it!

I have never heard of it...

HOW IS IT THAT YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF INVADER ZIM :blink: ....where have you been the last years? :huh:

Well, I watched a ton of cartoons back when I was a kid too. I am really not sure how this one passed me by.

Invader Zime is pretty awesome <3 or rather just Jhonen VAsquez in general.

He also directed a Mindless Self indulgence music video and recently designed some of the new shirts they are selling on the "If" tour, <3

Mindless Self Indulgence also opened for Korn, as well as remixed one of their songs =]