Sign in to follow this  
Dudemaster47

Star Fox

Yeah, I hate how EVERYTHING has to ram itself into you. I've lost the Hyper Lasers several times just because something rammed me from behind when I wasn't expecting it. (Or from the front, just out of the blue.)

I've never been rammed from the back before. Then I went into expert mode >_>; On missions where you fly around killing a bunch of baddy ships, don't even think you're going to get out of there with both wings U_U; Even your friends run into you. It's like everyone went "Hey, notice Fox has new glasses? Maybe we should go kamikaze on him!" WHERE'S THE LOGIC?!? WHY?!?! ;___;

Yeah, several times I've been just suddenly hit by a UFO (Unrecognized Flying Object) and not be able to figure out what the hell just happened, and if it was an enemy or a friend.

I ****ing hate that.

EDIT: I GOT THROUGH FORTUNA WITHOUT LOSING MY WINGS! YEAAAH!!!!!

If you even thought for a second you could get through the special warp on Sector X with your wings in tact in the end, you're just silly U_U

If you even thought for a second you could get through the special warp on Sector X with your wings in tact in the end, you're just silly U_U

Meh, that's easy Diorte, you just have to get the hang of it.

What gives me a LOT of trouble is killing enough enemies to get the medals. v_v;

... I run the hard path on expert mode, and the only thing that has a chance at getting my wings is the tentacles of that thing in Sector 6 <_< Of course, easy Venom is wing-death as well, but that level is just sick... I seriously think Star Wolf is easier that trying to fly through that monstrosity.

Question about your tactics in vs. mode: if you're all playing as the arwing, and you get someone who you can't shake, what would you do? If someone managed to copy your every move, how would you get away from them?

Hit the breaks.

If he's really close to you, he'll crash and although you'd both get harmed, it would be enough of a surprise for him to stop doing it.

If he's not close enough, he'll probably evade you, but that way he'll either pass past you and you can then follow him instead, or he'll stop following you, turn around, and you can then look for him.

Hit the breaks.

If he's really close to you, he'll crash and although you'd both get harmed, it would be enough of a surprise for him to stop doing it.

If he's not close enough, he'll probably evade you, but that way he'll either pass past you and you can then follow him instead, or he'll stop following you, turn around, and you can then look for him.

Hmm, decent strategy... but there's a better one ;) At least, there's one that will usually rattle him, cause him damage, and should leave you without a hit. And unless he's incredibly good at chasing, you'll be able to get away. I wonder if anyone can figure it out...

Maybe throw a bomb to the air in front of you and do a somersault, making him go straight into the unexpected explosion.

That'd be a very tough tactic, but it is possible...

Even better, fly low to the ground, speed forward, shoot a bomb down on the ground so it hits instantly, and then keep going =] I prefer being the little guy. His bazooka hurts, you can't lock onto him, and unless you've got good aim and maneuverability, you're toast. I've sneaked behind someone in a tank with the little guy, couldn't do a damn thing about it. Best thing of all is you can stand still, you're not constantly moving, and you're pretty much never on the radar =] His double laser is sick, too. If you're going towards him while he's blasting double lasers at you, it's like you're driving straight through a laser tornado o_o

Also, I meant the secret spot in Sector X on Expert mode >_>;

Two good strategies, and they're similar to the one I use. But mine is impossible to dogde, if your pursuer is truly copying your every move. First, fly low to the ground. Then, do a somersault, and just before leveling out (in the last 1/4 of the loop) fire your bomb. Your follower will likely be in the loop already, making it impossible for them to dodge the blast.

****ING SECTOR Z! ARGH!!!

I got to 70 SEVERAL TIMES before the last 3 missiles, only to have one destroyed by Katt!!! (Or Peppy. Or Falco. Or Slippy.) I ****ING HATE THEM!!!!

WHY MUST IT BE SO ****ING SADISTIC?!?!?! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR ONE ****ING MISSION?!?!?!

ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

*pants*

Okay, that's better.

I know, it's tough. You've just gotta keep retrying until you've got it. I found Sector 6 a lot harder (on expert, that is).

Don't rescue them, ever. Leave the guys that are on their asses be, they won't be hurt by them.

Don't rescue them, ever. Leave the guys that are on their asses be, they won't be hurt by them.

Yes and no; eventually, there will be three enemies following them. That gives you good chance to rack up points.

I finally did it.

God, it's so ****ing evil. Katt is just...

She's worse than your partners. You can shoot her ALL YOU ****ING WANT AND SHE WILL NOT DIE OR GO AWAY!!!! And not only that, she can go through the boundaries. She doesn't have to do a U-turn. What the **** is up with that? That's just cruel to those who can't even manage to get into the Sector X warp. Not only that, but the cutscene wastes time. Everything but YOU can move around in the cutscene, so obviously it wastes your time between missiles, you CAN'T skip it, and it's annoying.

Oh, and Jayon, it's Area 6, not Sector 6.

Also, the Expert Mode of this game suffers from what I like to call the "Out of Nowhere Monster", in which things will attack and/or hit you from literally out of nowhere with little to no warning. It's just so damn annoying.

We need a Star Fox Wii with online co-op and Full scale Star Foxish wars online

My idea would be you can play as a new recruit to the Star Fox team or be apart of the Corneria military. Also you could be the bad guys such as Andross' army or be apart of Star Wolf

Too bad these wonderful ideas are never taken seriously.

Which reminds me of the new Zelda hoax/rumor.

Sad, very sad.

What's the rumor

Valley of the Deluge. *drools*

*mops up drool*