Sign in to follow this  
crazychrisb

Anyone else here excited for the upcoming Wii shooters?

I'm really excited for The Conduit. That game looks FREAKING AWESOME. Also 007: Quantam of Solace looks pretty good (really, the only reason I'm gettin it is to see if it'll match up to Nightfire's multiplayer, and for a side-reason, I want to see the collection of guns the game has). Finally, Call of Duty 5: World at War looks like it might be as good as Call of Duty 4. But still, the best of the three looks like it is The Conduit. That game just is superior in EVERYTHING.

Hmm, I've never heard of The Conduit. I think I'll look it up.

EDIT:Looked it up. It looks pretty good. I like how some of the alien guns looked living.

Edited by Benermerut

Yeah looks pretty good, but... the graphics are seriously bad. I mean like N64 bad. >_> That's... inexcusable.

Lonte, are you talking about The Conduit?!? Are you jking? I thought that had awesome graphiccs. Have you seen the vids for The Conduit? It literally looks like a 360 title.

dude you now wich game looks really cool the Alone in the Dark title for wii. its pretty imperessive

Oh and youre right Conduit looks like a 360 title , :)

I had never even heard of Conduit till I came here >.>

Edited by Sour_Shinji

Not really. I'm waiting for a damn good sci-fi alien shooter, not more of the same crap I've seen/played in every other game.

The conduit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5EhfHNPA8g

Half Life 2:

When I saw the Conduit trailer I immediately thought it looked like a Half life 2 rip off >_> If you look closely you'll notice a LOT of the same environments.

Well if I can't get Half Life for the Wii then I will get the next best thing. I am surprised that the Wii is just now getting FPS, the Wii is the perfect system for that type of game.

I know. Do any of you guys own a copy of Nightfire? That multiplayer was killer... And btw to you guys : damn good sci-fi shooter = The Conduit.

I loved Nightfire's helicopter in multiplayer.

It was amazing. Too bad I never owned it myself.

Im not a HUGE fan of shooters since i suck hardcore at them T__T with the exception of metroid =3

Ya Nightfire had pretty good multiplayer: big lvls, huge amount of guns, lots of challenge + yet a bunch of fun...

The Conduit was overhyped at E3. I expect a very average title when it's all said and done.

Kudos to High Voltage for their enthusiasm, though.

I can't wait for The Conduit and CoD WaW I'll be working at Toys R Us soon so I will get get them at a discount MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by Samus1