Sign in to follow this  
Conglometroid

Are They Out There?

I don't think it's probable, or even possible, that we're the only life to exist in the entirety of existence. We're comprised of the same materials we can find in the dirt, water, and air, so with the right circumstances, life can exist on any planet. I'm sure we'll colonize other planets in the future, so then we can't TECHNICALLY say Earth is the only planet with life ;] There's all that hype about Mars possibly having bacteria in its ice caps and all that stuff, but we can't exactly draw conclusions based on pictures or samples of old rocks, at least not yet anyways. The evidence is there to support that rivers used to flow on Mars, but they're not there now, and we can't go back in time to find out, so that's all just talk. Given time, we'll find life. At least that's what I believe [shrug].

Well, when you consider the fact that almost all of the stars in the sky are actually suns with their own solar systems, you?d be denying logic to say that "chances are, they?re not out there".

However, this doesn?t mean that we?ll find little green men with laser pistols. If anything, they?ll just be animals, and even that?s wishful thinking. They might just be microscopic single-celled forms, but hey, that?s better than nothing!

Since we?re talking about aliens, I have to bring up the subject of abductions. In my opinion, they do not exist, they never have existed, and chances are, they never will exist. When people think they?re being abducted, they?re just dreaming at, for lack of a better term, the wrong time. This occurs when you?re awake, but still dreaming (I don?t know the exact scientific term). This theory is supported by the fact that all reports are almost exactly the same. To further support this, people in Japan report waking up, only to find a disturbing old woman with a lantern staring at them. They can?t scream, and they can?t move. Sound familiar?

I don't believe anyone's ever been abducted, either. You're right, those are all cultural things, the same exact thing happens all around the world, only we see UFOs instead of monsters or ghosts. It would take so many years for anyone to even travel from our planet to the closest star. It's light years away, and I highly doubt that any being can survive traveling at the speed of light just to reach Earth and "experiment" on us.

BLASPHEMY! THEY ARE AROUND US, BETWEEN US! Playing dumb and blind won't hide the truth! They hid their green Marsian faces under human skin from their victims! And their overly-stereotyped round flying saucers ARE INSIDE THE GREAT LAKES! Why do you think they are shaped like a moose?

HUH? HUH!!?!

AND WHAT ABOUT MARS' FACE AND PYRAMIDS HUH!?!!? AHA!?1!!!1!?one/!?!?!11?!!?!

/sarcasm

I don't need to see to believe.

Sarcasm aside, I believe aliens exist. Heck, chances favor their existence. They have a whole Universe to grow, we can't be the only ones here. We can't.

I'd be extremely sad if we were the only life in the universe =[

I'd be extremely sad if we were the only life in the universe =[

So true...

Do aliens exist? Yes

Moving on... the REAL question we should be asking is: If they find us, will they come peacefully, or will they attack us (like the move independence day)?

I believe, more like hope, that they would probably come in peace because what would they earn with destroying us.

PD- Ikus, everybody knows your the alien

I was actually watching a documentary on aliens today. I was surprised to find out that Mexico has the most UFO sightings of any country o_o;

I wanna say yeah, they're out there.

And there are aliens on earth, didnt the Ebola Virus come from Mars or some virus is?

either way they have to exsist...

I was actually watching a documentary on aliens today. I was surprised to find out that Mexico has the most UFO sightings of any country o_o;

You know. I never understood why they call the illegal Mexican immigrants, illegal aliens.

Maybe it has something to do with what that. :)

Maybe there are really some aliens among the Mexican Society, which are probably trying to get their ship, that fell in Roswell, back. :blink:

There's like a .0000001/999,999,999,999,999,999,999 chance for life per planet. Most scientists believe that life is like some "hip and cool new thing" the universe is trying. First there's just matter floating around, quarks and gamma rays and whatnot. Then comes black holes and gravity. Then comes electricity, more new matter (like gases and different forms of heat and rocks). Then after celestial bodies are pretty much a standard thing in the universe, gravity starts to make planets. THEN comes something different. New matter than is much more manipulative than most of the other matter in the universe back then. Carbon matter, complex forms of electrical and chemical conducting (the mind), and once of this mixes together, they start improving in form (evolution).

What I'm trying to say is that Earth may one of the first planets in the universe that gets the privilege of having life (just out of randomness, because randomness is how the universe works), and a planet only gets to have life every X eons. So unless Earth is the first planet to have life in the universe, there is life there, just an unimaginable length away from us. In fact, there is probably life out there pondering whether or not we exists, posting on their own message board, with their own computers, with whatever organs they use manipulate their environment.

Well, personally I think we're the only life in the universe, but that's entirely becuase I think we were created by God. I figure Aliens really aren't a part of his plan, but, I could be wrong. I don't really care, actually, either way becuase if there is any life out there, it's probably so far away we'll never come in contact with it.

It is that far away. The closest star is like light years away. One, we cannot travel at light speed, and two, we cannot survive traveling at light speed, and three, we cannot live long enough to make it there at the fastest speed we can go now x_x