Jayon

PC Main Decks

Freezer Man turns towards the others.

Freezer Man: I agree with Cegorea. We should investigate corridor A-5 soon, the door leading to it is in the armory. Unfortunately, as I said before, it either requires knowledge of an incredibly complex passcode and a master card key or a special key that has to be inserted and turned in a special sequence. I do not have either key or the knowledge of the sequence or the code, nor do I know where it is or who it belongs to. It is highly possible that it was taken off the ship to prevent anyone from getting into the chemical storage. The area is incredibly high security, there are several lasers along the walls, about a meter and a half above the ground, as well, and if anything breaks them, the security cameras will immediately target, and if the target is not identifiable, shoot until they can confirm the target is dead. Whatever damaged that camera must be incredibly versatile and intelligent.

Freezer Man shrugs, then turns and walks out of the room and points to the large grate on the ceiling of the hallway.

Freezer Man: However, it is possible to bypass security and enter the ventilation systems, using the tunnels to get around the door and the security systems. They are big enough to enter and walk in even for someone the size of Jartorran in his werewolf form.

Freezer Man looks at Cegorea.

Freezer Man: Of course, Cegorea, you may have a bit of trouble entering due to your unique body shape, but it should be possible. Anyway, there is a unique danger that involves the ventilation, which includes the robot patrolling it, as his job is to keep the ventilation systems clear at all times, if he sees us, he will force us out with no questions asked. Also, as the shade is on the loose, I will go last and put the grate back on securely so that the shade does not enter the air vents and cause even greater problems than it already has.

I might as well try to get in, you may need all the help you can get in finding out what the hell is in there.

Jartorran: Can I at least go and retrieve my weapons first? I don't really like the thought of possibly having to fight a highly intelligent specimen with my bare hands.

Freezer Man: It definitely is not one of the specimens, none of them could get into the chemical storage, so who knows what it is? Feel free, although the weapons you retrieve should be relatively small and lightweight, easy to conceal. It is possible that it could just be the camera malfunctioning, and if it is, it will attack anything it deems dangerous.

*Somber stood up from where he was and moved toward his room. Once there, he packed some of his few belongings inside a small bag and hid it below his bed. He seemed very agitated, he was expecting something to occur. He hadn't had time to advert anyone from that mysterious download he saw previously. In fact, there was something in the air... something that could pretty much make the mission fail. It might be as small as a computer virus, but if so, their cover had been blown long ago, and they were bound to be attacked. He decided to activate the download, and headed right to the cockpit*

*Cegorea goes down the elevator without even acknowledging the others that will be accompanying him.*

*Jartorran left and returned a few minutes later with a few throwing knives and a couple daggers, and of course Oblidron.*

My sword should be fine to carry if i can fit in this place fully transformed, i also grabbed a couple daggers for closed quarters. My leg feels alright now so as soon as we're ready to leave i'll revert to be a bit more nimble.

Freezer Man: Your sword should be fine. I will wait here until everyone is ready.

*NN had his Nemes Skin pull itself over his head and face.*

I'm already prepared, *he said simply, then squatted by the wall in the corridor near the ceiling grate Freezer Man had pointed out.*

Freezer Man: Good. So two of the crew members are ready, the others preparing themselves. Now we must wait...

Freezer Man stops for a second.

Freezer Man: ...I can hear something coming from above...

A loud, metallic clanking noise is heard coming from above. Nearly immediately, a noise sounding similar to a fan comes out of the vent right before a powerful gust of air bursts out of the vents, a loud crashing noise following shortly after, before the metallic clanking noise starts up, then stopping for a few seconds before starting up for the final time.

Freezer Man: ...I may need to recalibrate the power of my plasma shots far more than I had anticipated. I wonder what had gotten into the ventilation systems, though...? ...Hopefully the others will not take long with their preparations, otherwise he may make a full round by the time they get back.