Sign in to follow this  
Fang289

Yo

*insert witty comment here*

I was never good with introductions, and I never will be.

Well, I believe we've already spoken again in GameFAQs. I'm Louis2292, fyi.

Well, welcome back!

It's been a while, but I still remember that avatar! If it isn't good old Cannon! Or Canon! Or whatever! Something like that!

;>.>

;>.>

XD, sorry Louis. Sorta, directed my post at Chris since he was the only post at the time. XD

Hey Fang! Man, it's been...well, a very long time to say the least.

Hey there guy...I don't think I remember you...how are ya doin?

Woah! Fang! DUUUUDE!

Welcome back man! :)

:partytime: :)

I'm going to just say "Welcome!" with no "back". Because I don't think you were here when I first came?

So yeah....

Welcome!

Welcome back! ^.^

I think we should be welcoming you as well! Long time no talk Seeker.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Fang the one who created Legendary Metroid, which later became Metroid Quarantine, which then became the Magatroid we know today?

Not sure if Fang made Lm alongside Cannon or if he did it on his own, but yes, Fang is involved in the creation of Legendary Metroid.

Not sure if Fang made Lm alongside Cannon or if he did it on his own, but yes, Fang is involved in the creation of Legendary Metroid.

I remember it like it was yesterday... After experiencing the total idiocy of Gamefaqs, I happened to come across some solid good friends. I devised a plot, a plot to make a forum, for the elite, sensible members from the Metroid Prime 3 board. Indivuals off the top of my head were Cannonfolly, Socran, Seeker, ChozoArchitect (I miss him...), among others. So, once I got around with forming the forum, I invited Cannon here, and before we truly opened the board to our friends, he told me some changes could be made. Since he was more a designer of boards than I am, I made him 2nd in command. I supervised, made boards and laws, while Cannon designed and altered it to our needs.

We eventually invited members to our forum when our work came to fruition. I believe that's how it happened, if memory serves!

So...

Why hasn't Cannon made you an admin yet?

I believe he knows why. If you want an explanation Fang then pm me and I'll give you all the details.

I'm actually on the verge of doing something related to that dude, but it won't be exactly what you think. I was going to make the announcement today, but I decided that I should type it out better and be more through

<.<

Hey fang! I hope you still remember me. Anyway, on an unrelated note, I have yet to figure out exactly why I was one the first to be invited here, along with ed, seeker, chozo, etc.

Happy (late) birthday! Hope you had a good one :)