Sign in to follow this  
Chris

April Fools

Alright the craziness is over and the board has been restored to the way it was moments before it started. The real april fools gag was to get people to go crazy with mod powers on the 1st, and then on the 2nd to proclaim I couldn't restore the board. (Ben had a hunch, It got Jayon and Dude, and Luis & Seele somehow figured it out before I did)

For those that have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about I saved the two main topics as word docs and attached them. Along with two screens of the april fools topic deletion.

The only legitimate topic lost was Ben's login redirect suggestion, which has also been archived as well as implemented.(Try signing in and out to see what I'm talking about).

Login_Message.zip

Finally, when I was on the deleting frenzy I discovered a way to convert the old ipb 2.3 pms into the new ipb 3.0 personal conversations. That has been done so all your old pms should be back :)

Edit: If you're still seeing the i r picasso logo then clear your cache or force reload the board.

April_Fools.zip

april-fools-2010.jpg

april-fools2-2010.jpg

Edited by Chris

*facepalm* Okay, you got me :) Though technically, the joke happened on the second, so one could argue about that... nah, it was fun :) I've come to love April 1st and all of the antics that transpire from it.

Sign in to follow this