Samus1

Life is crazy sometimes

I just found out on 1 April that I am being "let go" by the US Air Force and my last day is June 30th this year. I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me, so now I'm now trying to figure out what I'm going to do to provide for my family. As of right now I plan on transferring to the Army just so I still have a job. Why does life have to be so difficult.

I just found out on 1 April that I am being "let go" by the US Air Force and my last day is June 30th this year. I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me, so now I'm now trying to figure out what I'm going to do to provide for my family. As of right now I plan on transferring to the Army just so I still have a job. Why does life have to be so difficult.

What was it you did in the Air Force, again?

What was it you did in the Air Force, again?

Just imagine Maverick from Top Gun if he were black.

I have never heard of the US Military "letting people go" unless they either a) screwed up royally (doubt you fall into that category or B) they're trying to make room for the new recruits that they have coming in.

If you transfer to the Army, you're almost promised a deployment. They're kicking people over to the sandbox left and right. *salutes* Good luck.

I did computer communications and I was a network technician. I was the unlucky one to be selected for the DOS rollback under the Force Management program that's cutting 5000 Air Force personnel