Sign in to follow this  
Jayon

Current Project

Most of us almost always have a game or two that we're working on; some may make faster progress than others, some games might not be touched for weeks because of work or school, but we still usually have a game or two that we would consider to be our main project. So what about you guys? What game or games are you working on now?

I just had my birthday, so I've got a few different games that I'm playing off-and-on at the moment. At home, I'm usually working on Bioshock, whereas on the road, I'm alternating between Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice.

Ok, I admit it...I have been.........

slipping.......

I'm currently playing Spirit Tracks, Soul Silver, FFXIII, Digimon World DS, Digimon World 2, Kingdom Hearts Re:com, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and countless others I can't name. Trust me when I say there are some I'm forgetting just cuz I.....forgot them.

It's becoming a syndrome! Every game I start I just can't finish! I don't know what's happening to me. I'll play it vigorously then keel over. I'm 7/8 through DW2 (replaythrough I did beat it once though), (2/3 through FFXIII), (2/3 KH 358/2 Days This game is so interesting I wanna finish it soo badly but............), (1/2 KH Re:Com), (3/5 BFBC2), (3/4 Soul Silver), (1/8 Spirit Tracks)........

They're all really good games but I just can't do it. It's overwhelming me, and the thing is I've had some of them for months like that (KH), even years (Digimon). What's happening to me?!??!

Could I be losing my touch?!

But I digress, Spirit Tracks is good so far from what I've played.

I've lost my touch. I recently finished Borderlands (great game, love the art style) and I tried to start Crysis cause I never really played it before, but I just don't have the will. What's worse is that I can play it anywhere, it's on my Mac's Windows 7 partition, but I just don't feel the urge. Lately I've felt like I've strayed away from videogames, maybe after I'm done with my I.B. tests in May I could reintegrate myself into videogames, perhaps even finishing Crysis, which regardless of the pretty graphics isn't really such a good game after all (at least that's the impression it's given me as of yet).

It's not that I start things and don't finish them like you Chris, it's more like I just don't start anything, it's pure apathy.

Although a few days ago I had a sudden urge to play Pikmin and started a new campaign, but I think I just left it there to rot.

I finished Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days a few months ago and the game still haunts me. I've never enjoyed a game I hate so much. I love everything about it, but I hate how it all had to turn out. It's one of those things that makes perfect sense and you understand that if It ended any other way the game wouldn't have been nearly as good, but the ending also leaves you feeling so conflicted...

I just hope that another game in the series rectifies the injustice in the ending. It sort of reminds me of the ending to FFX. I enjoyed it immensely and felt it shouldn't have ended any other way, but when X-2 came out (even though it caused conflictions) it gave me the "closure" I needed to let go of that feeling of pity and regret for the characters.

I've never cried during any video game ever, including 358/2 Days, but this is the closest I ever got.

Dammit just thinking about it (and that music) makes me sad :(

I'm going to have to make some kind of tribute out of it to give myself closure if another game in the series doesn't do it for me.

<just felt like making a note of this>

I've fallen down on my video game-playing responsibilities lately...

I suppose the closest thing I'm doing to playing video games is trying to open up the last route on my pokewalker.

12000 more watts to go!

(I don't know why I've become obsessed with getting this route. I've finished HeartGold ages ago and there are only two/three pokemon on the route that I can't get anywhere else. And I shouldn't even care, because I'm not going to even get near to catching all the pokemon...)

Edit!: Because I know everyone is desperate to hear an update... Only 4121 more watts left!

Edited by Bravo

Wow, this is kind of sad. Looking back on my earlier post, I see that one of the games I was working on is Bioshock... I still haven't finished it -_- That said, I have been in university for most of the past year, which ate up quite a lot of time. Plus the game freaks out my girlfriend, so I rarely play it when she's around. Hopefully I'll get through it soon...

I'm also still working on Other M, and I've only gotten through one game in the Metroid Prime Trilogy (I've played them all separately, but have played only one in the compilation). I hope I get some good game time in soon...

Good news, everyone! I unlocked the final route! And! I caught the last two pokes! Woooooo!

Which means I am now playing HeartGold again, until I can evolve my Feebas. Which should take about three more days. Funtimes.

EDIT: Except I forgot the stupid haircut brothers are closed on Mondays. Adds a whole 'nother day. Grumble grumble...

Actually, I've also been playing the online internet flash game on the web known as GemCraft: Labyrinth !!! (*Crashing thunder*)

It's a tower defense game. Rather fun. I enjoy it.

Edited by Bravo

I'm playing angry birds...

What has happened to me?

Right now, the main game I'm working on is Prime 2 (in the trilogy pack), and I'm trying to fill my dex on Pokemon White. I made a lot of progress on that in Pearl, so it's a lot easier that it sounds.

I got an iPad 2, which means I'm playing the most stupid/addictive games ever invented by mankind.

I got an iPad 2, which means I'm playing the most stupid/addictive games ever invented by mankind.

Such as?

Angry Birds and Cut the Rope and stupid mobile games like that. Although there's some excellent, more hardcore games like Overkill, Warpgate HD, Trundle HD, MetalStorm Online, Chop Chop Ninja HD, etc. which are really good.